Psalms 145:4 "One generation shall praise Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts."
Sunday: Nursery to Sixth Grade
At Refuge Church we love families and the opportunity to come alongside parents in equipping, encouraging and supporting their children. Our entire ministry focuses on three simple components: teaching God's Word, leading children into a relationship with Christ, and helping them grow as disciples of Christ.
Vision: Partnering with parents in connecting kids to Jesus Christ.
Mission: To connect kids to Christ from the Central Coast, providing them with a fun, safe and loving environment where relationships are made and built upon.
We use 'Calvary Curriculum'!
Your child's safety is our first priority. Every Refuge SLO Kid's Ministry Volunteer goes through the following screening process and must meet these requirements to serve in our Kid's Ministry.
1. Fill out Ministry Application which asks for general information, beliefs, references, and background information.
2. We use "Protect My Ministry" (protectmyministry.com) for the following background checks:
a. National Sex Offender Search
b. National Criminal Database Search
c. SSN Verification & Address Search
3. No applicant is permitted to serve with children if they have ever been arrested or convicted for child abuse.
4. Volunteers are trained with the Refuge SLO Kids Ministry Handbook.
5. Volunteers wear a picture ID, verifying they have been screened to serve in our Refuge Kids Ministry.